Cool wind in my hair as I sat at the back of a new coupe my friend drove on the way back from Ijok he little constituency with much publicity from it's by-election last year or was it the year before?
Left arm resting on the door and the right hand holding on to a briefcase. Deaf-loud music to keep us awake at that time of night.. cruising at the speed of 80 seemed bloody fast.
The road was pitch black and certain stretches.. you could look at the mirror and see NOTHING !!
We passed by places like Batang Berjuntai and Bukit Bandong.. the oil palm plantations were hardly visible as we could only see the silhouettes. Later on, I took the wheel just to test it out..I drove a little before we ended up to fill petrol.
Back home then took a bath and ZzzzzzzzzZZzzz............
And here I am.. So Good Morning to you!!
Rise and shine!!
So long past, hello now.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment