The road that leads to your door.

Monday, January 4, 2010

First Day of New Year

My friend managed to convince me into allowing him to hold a barbecue in my house on new year's eve. And so we did it.. the 13 of us. We cooked and ate till it was 11.45 then we took a stroll to a part of the hill where we could sorta see KL and Subang. Adjourned by 2AM.



Had a good sleep and had to prepare for seow feng's party on the 1st day of 2010. The theme was Retro and like usual, most people ignored it. There were more people there and inevitably more fun. More eccentrics, lunatics, psychos put together.
I saw Kevin sitting on Shereen, and so I thought I'd join in the fun. Then Fiona saw and came, then Bhusan, then Eamon, then Seelan, and lastly,the birthday girl!! Could hear shereen shouting "The bongsai, the bongsai !!!!! "

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DENISE NG SEOW FENG !!!
Bhusan and I went for a drink with Kuhan after that.. must have been around 2am? later, Bhusan and I went back to my house and rested for abit before we left for Lenggong, Perak. Shall blog about that after I get the pictures.

0 comments: