Much of the untold stories that had happened in Malaysia are told in the foreign media. I see more rubber bullets in KL from BBC, CNN or even Al Jazeera rather than from RTM or TV3.
I remember once I was watching some foreign station and I saw that Anwar Ibrahim had returned to Malaysia from Germany.. It was like wth?? SINCE WHEN DID HE GET OUT OF JAIL?
The local media never said anything.. Anyway that was back in 2004 i think.
The internet fascinates me. I often like reading the news from my comp instead of the papers. Less wool over the eyes..can see better that way. A real convenience also.
Just sit, relax and read.
Browsing thru friend's blogs to catch up on the latest. I'd rather read than call :)
But then again, it's always a slight risk posting up too much personal info online. So be cautious not to divulge excess info. And thats why I dont have a link of my friends blogs here although I'd like to...
I downloaded an e-book for free.. then i bought the book in MPH later..Convenient as it may be, there's nothing like reading a book..a real book.
So long past, hello now.
11 years ago
7 comments:
ya never put up personal things... agree with that...
Damn dangerous these days.. especially girls.. lots of sick perverts out there.. worse are those who sell the info away...
Hows Jackie or how do you spell it?
She fine la.. its spell Jacqueline actualy but changed it to Jacky easier to say...
Wah thats a big word Jacqueline..
Jack and Queer i know la.. hahaha
Dick la you i heard Jacky gave you her friends number all... Lucky Dick la you...
Haha yeah. But i wont call or msg.. Dunno who suggested to Jacky to gimme that gal's number...
Neway, dont think its my cup of tea.. hahahaa
Furthermore, Im a faithful peson k.
HEHEHE faithful good... see you tonight...
Post a Comment