It was a working day for me today.. decided to take a walk around Mid Valley during my break. Walked to Speedy Music Store to check out some CDs and Movies.
Guess who i saw? A man with Afro hair just walked in the store.. didn't say a word.
It crossed my mind that it could be the guy from The Alleycats. Wanted to say hi but i wasn't sure whether it was Loga or David.. I forgot which one had passed away.
I stood next to him and was looking at P Ramlee while he looked at Alleycats. Then he walked off...
Wanted to shout : SAMPAIKANLAH SALAM !!! to him but he disappeared faster than a pickpocket. Ended up buying 2 movies; A Bridge Too Far and Funeral In Berlin.. both are old movies.
Anyway, I still haven't gotten my salary for April. So I'm broke.
Let's share and buy a boat.. watcha say?
So long past, hello now.
11 years ago
5 comments:
WTF why wanna buy boat???
The boat we can go fishing..lol
No need la that one for serious fellow la we can go to pond and fish or rent boat and go sea fishing..
Hmm... Aroon and Bhus seems quite keen on pulling money to buy a boat.
See la.. maybe we can go crocodile hunting with it. HAhahah
ANy idea how much it cost to rent a motor boat for sea fishing?
around 700 yo 800 la...
Normally we go with 10 ppl on a boat... its a quiet big boat...
Post a Comment