No ropes after all...
Results weren't as bad as I had expected it to be... It still ain't good though.
I just read this:
"Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur will see a 65-storey Four Seasons building rise up alongside its iconic 88-storey Petronas Twin Towers, a report said Friday.
The tower, which will include a hotel, apartments and a shopping mall, will be completed by 2012 despite the global economic crisis, developer Syed Yusof Syed Nasir told the New Straits Times.
The daily said the project, known as Four Seasons Place, was being built by a firm controlled by Syed Nasir along with Malaysian tycoon Ong Beng Seng and the Sultan of Selangor. "
Ong Beng Seng (OBS) is ranked no. 12 amongst Malaysia's richest. He's also associated with Hard Rock..... hmmm.. not bad eh? I wonder what'd I do if Im worth USD 580 Million...
They say that there's a calm before a storm. Probably these guys figured out that theres a calm after the storm as well. smart eh?
But going for RM2500 per square foot will be a challenge.
So long past, hello now.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment