The road that leads to your door.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Gans & Noses

Recently, I got myself indulged in certain odd delicacies..
my school friend brought me to a night market about a week ago.. there, we bought some fried Bishop's Noses... lol Cheap!! real cheap..
It was tasty but perhaps a little fattening. went back for more the other day..

And I'm sorry I hadn't been updating my blog often enough.. well, not that I've been very busy or anything.. But yeah. Hahahha i'll be a son of a "Gan" !!

Today I searched all over the house for my result slip for MUET which I took in 2007. I found it in an ordinary pile of miscellaneous papers... it is perhaps the "Keep first la.." instinct which I have in me that you know... enable me to find old stuff from all over the house which i kept ages ago.. it usually takes a day of 2 to locate anything in my house..
efficient eh? hahaha


Picture of the day..

Marlon Brando

0 comments: