Its 1 something in the morning and the time on my comp reads 4:01AM.. I think its because I have the habit of removing the battery from the laptop while using direct current..It prolongs the battery life supposedly..
The past 24 hours I did a few things... hmm.... let me see, went for yumcha session till 4am? woke up and attended Catholic High School's Interact IU in the morning... CHS is my brother's old school and so I drove in like a hero oni.. cey...hehehe.
I remember once I went to CHS many years ago maybe when I was say... 13 or 14? I went to their Prefect room and conteng-ed some crap on the door.... ok so back to the point, IU.. the songs were good but the play could have been a little better. I remember those days I had to dress up in full Leo uniform and stuff. I wore my old LEO name tag there today.
Went for early dinner and attended the Puchong Community Orchestra and Choir concert in Shah Alam to show support for some family friends. They were fab!!
btw, YB Teresa Kok was there too :)
"The Moon Represents My Heart"
PS: Please forgive me..I'm a lousy photographer. lolz
So long past, hello now.
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment