The road that leads to your door.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Good Souls

It started yesterday evening when we all gather at Steven's Corner for our usual Friday Night Mamak Session. I had earlier attended the Operafest Children's Choir and so I got to steven's a lil late. It was roughly about 10pm and we went on as Aroon and his Chinaman friend joined us. We had a special guest who came back from UK a few weeks ago (courtesy of Kevin Luke Michael)
I had put our new toy of which Jonard, Bhusan, and myself made earlier in the day inside of the car boot. SO when all 6 of us were quite done sitting in Steven's, we like went to test our new toy in Taman Jaya, PJ. 6 dudes in 4 cars rolled up to the parkinng lot in Taman Jaya.
And so we opened my car boot and started fixing our "cannon". Test fire over and over again, still didn't seem to work. oh well.. Upon our arrival, we had actually noticed a bunch of machas at a hut in a near but dark corner.
After minutes of trying to get the cannon to work without any luck, I ajak-ed Bhusan to go for a ride with me. So i said to Yeow : "Yeow, a chinaman must drive a Benz, I take your Benz for a spin arr.." or something similiar.
And so the 2 of us went for a drive in his E-Class.. by the time we got back less than 5 minutes later, the 4 guys said they heard a woman screaming as if being raped.
They said the sound came from where the machas were.
Not daring to confront them as they might have weapons, we fled the scene to about 500 meters away. BEING GOOD CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA, we took it to the law. We decided to call Polis DiRaja Malaysia for help. I called twice with no answer and so I called Bukit Aman and instead of sending over a patrol car right away, the cop asked me to call some Special Task Force Unit or something like that from PJ.. he gave me the number and I called. They got my number and told us to hold. The patrol car came only 23minutes after the call.. the poor girl could have been killed by then.. But of course the machas fled before the cops arrived..
It happened around 3AM saturday morning so maybe it will be in the sunday papers.. if anything had actually happened.
After that, we went to subang to have our second mamak session. Send Jonard to his home then went to my house to grab a few things like the boat and paddles and stuff then off for our boating trip at 6 something in the morning... craziness lol
since it was only the 2 of us, we took the small boat. Got back around 3 PM. Zzzzz

0 comments: