The road that leads to your door.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Longest Day

The Longest Day started Friday evening (17th July) when I started to pack some stuff. By the time Kinng finished work and got over to my house, we had barely enough time to spare before Lucas came along with Jacqueline to pick us up for a quick mamak session at Steven's. Aroon or otherwise known as Aaron was busy with something else.
Soon after Lucas dropped Kinng and I back to my house, we both left towards Genting's.. And having a JPJ roadblock didn't really help in getting there any faster. It was about 1AM when we arrived and so we entered Genting Hotel as we were told by the girls. crept in the elevator and went straight to the 9th floor, walked up the stairs to the 13th floor thru the fire escape. (The lift refused to take us to the 13th floor) Being primitive people, we didn't realise that the 10th floor and above were suites and we monkeys are prohibited without a room key. OK, what goes up must come down.. then Kinng got smart and called the girls :) ok..so someone got the hotel wrong :s
Straight to 1st floor, then to Highland Hotel. Up to 13th floor then to room 13390. Finally!!
Now I know that it's possible to sweat in Gentings. Eureka!!

Played cards with the girls for a bit, then the PS2 then for a walk followed by a little to drink to keep us warm for the night. Woke up, read the papers..talk cock..made coffee..eat.. left.

By the time the 4 of us got down, we got hungry and ate in PJ Section 11. Sent Fiona and Shereen to Fion's home, went back to my house and slept for bout 2 hours before preparing for Kinng's birthday celebration at Look Out Point. All met up in Happy Garden before leaving and got there a little late.. ordered, talked cock, took pictures, wined and whined and blah blah blah.
Our good friend JOE was trying to make his way here and didn't quite know the way. Eventually we met up in Caltex somewhere don't know where... 2 cars met up back at Fiona's house. JOE managed to drove with only his left foot as he got cut and had 9 stitches on that night itself. Champion !! Went in 2 cars to meet Aaron and his 2 friends in Taman Petaling, PJ. JOE was seriously in pain and so we mixed him a drink to ease the pain.. well, he says it worked.
After some tani for Joe, Kinng sent yee mun and aaron home. while I drove Joe to my house and gave that poor injured man some supper and a bit more to drink. He was good to go and so I piggybacked him to his car just by the road. I slept after a bath which was around 4 AM..
Kind of unhealthy but anyhow, I hope I pass the essay.

0 comments: